So exploring my volts per octave problem I verified that my transpose voltages are on the money. Pin C5: 0V (down) 1V (open), 2V (up). The voltage method is obviously not the best though as I was able to tweak it a little closer to perfect octaves with the strobe tuner. I then checked each voice more thoroughly and it seems that each voice's VPO is fine unlike my claim last night. It was just that the voices are getting more out of whack from each other as time goes on which gave me a false impression of that I suppose. For fun I checked all main voltages at Connector K and D and they are dead on. The only real shift in behavior is that when Autotune is pressed now it goes slowly through 1-4 but races through (like normal operation) 5-8... It still disables them all though. Guess it's back to troubleshooting Autotune.